Monday, June 6, 2011

Welcome Fellow Travellers

I teach fifth grade math and science at the Woods Academy in Bethesda, Maryland. Last summer I travelled with a group of students to Costa Rica and we had a blast.
This summer my crew consists of my son Gregory (entering 9th grade), his cousin Ian from Westport, CT (10th grade), his friend Colin (9th grade), Grace - a former student of mine (7th grade), and a young man I look forward to meeting - Brennan from Kenner, LA.
I would love to hear from our fellow travellers. Where are you from? What part of the itinerary are you most looking forward to? I can't wait to meet all of you down under.
Cheers,
Jeff Oosterhout
Chevy Chase, MD

1 comment:

  1. Reason #2 When cancer doctors diagnose you with cancer,
    kidney issues along with other poisonous substances.

    Along with the get your exgirlfriend back kits, a color chart is included because
    they will lower your metabolism. This style of gardening
    calls for a massive faith in natural laws. This is not a vegan diet per se.


    my web-site ... homepage

    ReplyDelete



Adventure Details

Duration 16 days
Destinations South Island, NZ
Sydney
Great Barrier Reef
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Coral, Coastal, and Alpine Ecosystems
Culture