Monday, July 11, 2011

IT’S SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

I officially love snow. Living in Alabama, I’ve never really seen snow fall and form piles or actually cover the ground so seeing it coat everything over here is awesome. It’s only snowed twice in Alabama since I was born. The first time I was only about two years old, so I barely remember it. Then, a couple of years ago it “snowed” during Christmas, but I don’t think you can call what actually fell from the sky snow. It melted as soon as it came in contact with anything and was a total let down. But…I am making up for my snow-deprived childhood over here and having a blast.

-Hannah Norman

      Hey family.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Adventure Details

Duration 16 days
Destinations South Island, NZ
Sydney
Great Barrier Reef
Focus Ecology/Conservation
Coral, Coastal, and Alpine Ecosystems
Culture